Congratulations to our Winners
In celebration of NATIONAL BAGEL DAY we awarded an Amazon Echo to the first TEN correct responses. How many did you get right?
- In 1610 the bagel made its debut in which country? Krakow, Poland
- The bagel was given as a gift to women for what reason in 1610? Giving birth
- The bagel received its current round shape based on what part of a saddle? Stirrup
- Why does a bagel have a “hole” in its center? So they could be put on dowels and sold in the streets
- Bagels are the only bread that is “what” before it is baked? Boiled
- The word “bagel” is derived from what German word meaning bracelet? Bougel
Burry Foods, striving to bring foods that are …better for you!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Burry marketing department at email@example.com.